Are you ready to be part of something extraordinary? Join our newly formed, fast growing company, TechInsightPro founded by industry experts with a wealth of experience and unparalleled skills and be at the forefront of innovation and success in the IT landscape.
As a dynamic and ambitious organization, we have assembled a team of industry veterans who bring a deep understanding of the IT industry and a track record of delivering exceptional results. With our combined expertise, we are poised to make a significant impact and set new standards in the field.
- Acting as the security and compliance champion in the context of the DevOps team.
- Reviewing cloud architectures and assessing inherent risks ensuring acceptable level of risk
- as well as regulatory compliance
- Conducting security review of product release to identify potential risks or gap with client standards
- Conducting information risk assessments to identify risks and provide recommendations for mitigating controls
- Leveraging technical and automated assessments to identify and quantify risks to the client environment
- Coordinating and providing assistance to various stakeholders in establishing and resolving Information risk issues in timely manner
- Assisting in the identification of potential emerging risks and mitigation strategies
- Assisting in providing training and guidance to client employees on technology risk management discipline
- Advising on cloud security best practices and develop “secure by design” mindset across the group’s tech teams.
- Working closely with the Group Security team to ensure a continuous investment in infrastructure hardening
- Working closely with the Group Risk Management team to ensure compliance is ensured, while supporting ongoing certification activities.
- Proposing improvements and driving their implementation with the necessary teams across our client
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of Relevant experience in IT Quality Assurance & Dev Ops.
- Good understanding of agile and DevOps methodologies as well technical knowledge of the
- main public could providers (AWS, GCP) – Hands-on experience is an advantage.
- Experience in conducting IT technical and procedural risk assessments.
- Experience in the implementation of ISO27001 security controls
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant cloud or security certification such as CISSP or CCSP knowledge and experience with industry standards such as NIST, PCI DSS, ISO 27K
- Understanding of current technology and regulatory trends affecting financial institution information security programs
- Language: English is mandatory
- Competitive Remuneration
- Hybrid Work Model
- Work Life Balance
- Stable Workload